Yeah, I think my Steelers are in trouble too.
Yeah, I think my Steelers are in trouble too.
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]
Hope not we finally got things going. I know Randel El is first on the block, he may not be signed in time and he will be a free agent.
crack is whack
Well, in a way this could serve some teams some good in the long run. They're getting rid of popular players w/some talent, sure, but they'll be able to draft in one of the deepest drafts talent-wise in a while. Also, with all this cap room getting cleared to get under the cap this year, that means most of the time they're saving money in future years to pick up a veteran skill guy that could help put their team over the hump and into the playoffs or even in the Super Bowl.
It's all in perspective--I'm sure Dolphins fans are pissed they lost Sam Madison, but who's to say the Dolphins won't take a corner in the first round this year that replaces him perfectly. You've done a few things: saved some cap room if the kid is willing to structure his contract right, gotten younger and possibly more talented as a position, and advanced your future for a few years, and accelerated that healing process to get back to winning.
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
Bookmarks